2020 Holiday Craft Along - Finished Thread

That’s a beautiful design and a beautiful FO!

And another beauty!

Pretty and cozy!

I love the bright colors! Your crochet projects absolutely look professional. Makes me want to improve my technique!

How did I not know all these beautiful FOs were being shared? This one is a beauty and, of course, that yarn is beautiful!

Thanks, @TexasPurl and @KnitsWithHorses !!!

I forgot to post my first FO! This was started on Nov 1 and finished on Nov 3 for hubby’s birthday. I forgot to take a starting photo or… didn’t yet know I was supposed to? And I don’t know if birthday gifts get the extra point for “gift.” So I’m not sure what my points will be. 1, 2 or 3? We have several November-January birthdays and then several in February too so I will definitely be making some b-day gifts. Lol

Lumii_20201108_203343054.jpg

Sounds like 3!

Your brioche hat looks great, and seems to fit DH just fine! I have put together a group of patterns, some are for beginners. I will be picking something out in the next week or so to get started learning this technique.

So, have you decided if you like brioche or was one project enough to satisfy your curiosity?

@knitter131 Thank you!!

@KnitsWithHorses Thank you for your kind words and I do love the bright colors!!

Yay! Thanks @Char
@knitter131 In pretty much in love with brioche. The only reason everyone isn’t getting brioche for Christmas is because of how long it takes. Lol I have way too many gifts to make. But I did incorporate a brioche cuff on the hat in making from my Yarns By the Bay yarn that I showed y’all in the zoom Friday. I’ll post progress pic in the chat thread. And I definitely want to do a shawl or scarf.

Nice!

This is so cheery looking, she’ll love it.

So pretty!

He looks happy with it! I think all gifts should get a point.

Warm and cheerful! I hope he enjoys it!

I finished a cowl today, it will be for charity. It’s a beautiful hand spun wool in a worsted weight. Crochet and seamed. I started it 11/9, completed 11/11.

3 points: Started, completed, and gift to charity

17DE5F07-A75F-4193-A724-77A442470123.jpeg

6C313933-E491-4C89-9DF5-231FC353F67F.jpeg

I love the colors in the yarn. Very pretty.

It’s so pretty, I love the colorway…