1Q 2020 Make Along Chatter

That’s so pretty! Would you share the pattern name? I’m always looking for top-down apparel patterns.

1. Second cardigan

IMG_20200109_155431_20200109161640936.jpg

1. A pouf

IMG_20200109_155354.jpg

1. And the last project for now is a pair of socks

IMG_20200109_155454.jpg

I’m working on a simple Shawlette, a knit ripple wrap in lace yarn (it’s taking forever), a pair of socks, and a kitchen towel. I still work every day on charity projects, currently scarves and ear warmers, using leftover sock yarn.

How do you make your poofs? What kind of yarn do you use?

looks like a pretty pair from the start!

@Natalia - wonderful works you have going on!!! :slight_smile:

Oops - I see now that it was a T-Shirt?? How cool!! Still curious what pattern you use. :slight_smile:

@Natalia nice work! Beautiful pieces. Your photographs are great too. Good lighting on a clean background really shows your work.

Happy New Year everyone!
Working on my Battenberg Blanket https://www.cherryheart.co.uk/2018/12/battenberg-blanket.html I really hope to finish it this year! Along with this massive crochet project I’d like to get a warp on my loom and enjoy more weaving this year. Last May we brought home a new kitten and she has been just a stinker with the yarn. Now that she’s a little older I hope to get more done without her help!

@TexasPurl Thank you! It’s my own pattern. If you would like how it would looks, I can write a free pattern.

@Char Marshmallow Pouf by DROPS Design https://www.garnstudio.com/pattern.php?id=4751&cid=17
Yes, it’s a T-shirt yarn.

@CharThank you

@Natalia Don’t go to any trouble. I have plenty of patterns. I really like the way yours is working up. It’s a beauty!

Yes, I use a nice pattern Verona Socks by Rebecca-Anne C. Do Rozario

Thank you @chrisz. Photos can be better if not a gloomy weather! Here in the UK winter days are really bad for sunshine.

That blanket has a lot of little squares!!! I do like the video that nicely shows the join as you go method she is using. Do you have a lot done? I would love to see a picture!!

I am an accountant (by day!) and time is a bit short these days. I was hoping to get to the hat test knit this evening and didn’t get there. Also tried to add some to this blanket…

I’ll get there. I do see crafting time in my future this weekend.

831D0602-7F56-4FDE-8C70-E42A294F44A6.jpeg

Last I counted I have a little over 300, 2" granny squares. I still need to measure my bed to determine how big I want to go. In the pattern Sandra makes over 1000 but it’s for a king size bed, mine will be for my queen bed.
As soon as I have something to show I’ll post a picture. Right now it’s just a pile, lol.